- Motivated to join the team (infact we may see a competition between employees to join the team) and see that as an important opportunity of their career
- Keen to participate vigorously during the course of ERP program to their best of abilities
- Ready to ensure that the program is a big success and are excited to create a buzz about this in the organization
- Not digressed towards looking for a change of job midway of program as soon as they learn the intricacies
- Proud of being involved in one of the most important & visible initiatives of the organization
For all of this to achieve, it is important that the incentives that they will get as part of this program, are well distributed in such a way that they spend at least 6 months after the Solution Go Live, in the organization and spread the knowledge. There are deliverables and milestones that can be linked to their incentives and it can be made sure that one of the major concerns regarding ERP success can be mitigated pro-actively.